Strong Defense Against Criminal Charges
The law office of John M. Petruzzi is pleased to offer a full-service criminal defense practice for clients in Houston and the surrounding areas of Texas. We defend clients in cases ranging from misdemeanor offenses to murder charges.
Our firm handles a full range of criminal defense issues, from major felonies to misdemeanors. We also defend juveniles against criminal charges. If you are in trouble with the law, we can help you assert your rights. Call 713-581-1789 now for a free case evaluation.
The criminal charges that we defend against include:
- DWI: Drunk driving charges run the gamut from first offenses to felony DWI and DWI drug charges. Our firm protects our clients’ rights and has a proven ability to resolve cases in ways that minimize consequences.
- Drug crimes: State and federal prosecutors can bring many different types of drug charges, on drugs ranging from marijuana to methamphetamine. From possession charges to trafficking charges and anything in between, we can help you push back aggressively.
- Violent crimes: When you are suspected or charged with a violent offense, you know the stakes are high. This is true above all with homicide charges, but also with assault, domestic violence, robbery and other violent crimes. Our firm has the knowledge and skill to protect your rights and make sure you have a strong advocate on your side.
- Fraud and other white collar crimes: When there are allegations of financial wrongdoing, you need a strong criminal defense lawyer to tell your side of the story. Our firm is experienced in providing an effective defense against charges that include credit card fraud, identity theft and mortgage fraud.
- Sex crimes: The potential consequences that can flow from a sex offense charge are always a serious matter. We are adept at defending against charges such as sexual assault, child pornography, internet sex crimes and other allegations.
- Property crimes: Charges such as burglary or theft should not be trifled with. Even if the charge is shoplifting, you need to do what you can to confront it. We can help you make an aggressive defense against any type of property charge.
Full-Service Criminal Defense
As a full-service firm, our representation extends to helping clients who have been accused of probation violations. This includes failure to complete required classes or treatment, failed drug tests, failure to complete community service, failure to meet with a probation officer and commission of subsequent offenses that violate the terms of probation.
You can rely on us for a strong defense. Attorney John M. Petruzzi is a former prosecutor with more than 30 years of legal experience. He has defended countless clients in cases ranging from misdemeanors to major felonies. As a client of our firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side.